Historic church on the outskirts of Old Quebec sitting high above the St Lawrence River. Ties to the original St Michel's Chapel built by the missionary Jesuits in 1644. A beautiful monument to the North American Martyrs is positioned in front of the church. The more modern Our Lady of Peace statue seen from miles away was constructed for Pope John Paull II's visit to Canada in 1984.
Categories & Keywords
Category:Architecture and Structures
Keywords:bob mullen catholic photographer, canada, quebec city, st michel de sillery church